Gearbox para sa Hay Tedders
Hay tedders are farm machines used for spreading and fluffing hay to help it dry more efficiently. They typically have a rotating drum with tines that lift and distribute the hay. To drive the drum, hay tedders use a gearbox that connects to the tractor’s power take-off (PTO).
The gearbox on a hay tedder typically has a few key components. These include:
- Input shaft: This is the part of the gearbox that connects to the tractor’s PTO.
- Gears: The gears in the gearbox transmit power from the input shaft to the output shaft.
- Output shaft: This is the part of the gearbox that drives the drum on the hay tedder.
- Bearings: Bearings support the shafts and gears in the gearbox, helping to reduce friction and wear.
- Housing: The housing encloses the gears and shafts, protecting them from dirt and debris.
When choosing a gearbox for a hay tedder, it’s important to consider factors such as the size of the machine, the horsepower of the tractor, and the type of terrain the hay tedder will be used on. It’s also important to choose a gearbox that is designed specifically for use with hay tedders, as these machines place unique demands on the gearbox due to the nature of the material being handled.
Ipinapakita ang lahat ng mga resulta 2